Life is complicated. But it doesn’t have to be.
Not too long ago, the idea of getting a life insurance policy without enduring a thorough medical examination was unheard of. Modern times, however, have proven that notion wrong. Now you can buy a life insurance policy without the hassle of going through a medical test. Since this type of policy poses more risk to the insurance company, there is a coverage ceiling of $500,000.
How it Works
Your processing starts as soon as you apply. Since you do not require blood, urine, physical testing, lab reports, or other scans; all we need is your pharmacy and DMV records. You fill up a basic health survey form and you are good to go.
- Time-saving with processing time as low as a day. In case you need to have a policy for legal reasons or taking a loan or something.
- No more blood testing, urine cups or blood pressure apparatus to deal with
- Minimizes the stress factor that most people associate with medical exam
- Has all the benefits of any policy with medical exam
- Low ceiling for coverage amounts
- In some cases, the premium may be higher
No medical Exam policies are the regular policies with no medical exam required and lower coverage amount. Duration varies with the type of policy you choose to buy.
Types of No Medical Exam Life Insurance Policies
No Medical Exam Life Insurance Policies are generally divided into the following 4 types:
- Accelerated Acceptance Policies: These are the same policies that require a medical exam but are not offered to everyone. They have an excellent price and require you to be in the best of health, with no history of major diseases, excellent credit score, and no DUIs. Approval time is 2 days to 3 weeks.
- Simplified Issue Policies: This type of policy is for people in excellent health. In the case of a chronic illness or history of a major disease, a medical certificate may be required. A good credit score is also usually a prerequisite. Approval time can be as little as 24 hours and a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Express Issue Policies: This is the instant issue policy offering the same rate to everyone regardless of their health condition. People with average or below-average health conditions are also eligible for this type of policy. Approval time is no more than 24 hours.
- Group Insurance Policies: For group insurance from your employer, there is a single health class and the only requirement is that you no be admitted to a health care facility or require full-time medical care. Recommended for those in below average to poor health, the approval time is usually 24 hours or less.
Increasingly, more and more people are opting for no medical exam policies, meaning more and more companies are willing to offer these policies making them available at a competitive price. They may just be slightly above the regular life insurance policy cost but are still very affordable.